- - We store information on what pages are visited and when.
2. We use 3rd party usage tracking tools like Google Analytics and Hubspot.com visitor tracking to optimize the user experience
- - 3rd party tools store cookies on the client computer
- - 3rd party tools store IP addresses used
- - 3rd party tools store what pages/features are visited/used and when
- - We do not share tracking data in the 3rd party tools with anyone but our product management team, including subcontractors working with product management, development and hosting.
3. Information data entered in forms on the website will be stored – including name, phone numbers and e-mail address.
4. We will send periodic e-mails about our product, services and other information we find relevant to all users. All e-mails from us in this regard have an unsubscribe link.
5. We may share contact information with our Licensees, meaning the Lean Business organisations in the countries / regions we are present in.
7. We keep the right to publish anonymous aggregated usage statistics and trends to the public.
8. Your data will be stored in our partner’s geographical distributed data centers. The locations of these are secret.
9. Lean Business International and our partners adhere to the EU Data Directive and US Safe Harbour.